Go920 touchscreen not working

The touchscreen of my Go920 does not work anymore. I have tried several other touchscreens, unfortunately without success. A hardware defect of the touchscreen therefore can be excluded.
Via TT Home, the device can be operated normally.
The diagnostic screen shows "Bluetooth calibration 0x0040" circled in red.
The internal memory has been formatted. A new software installation (via TT Home) did not fix the error.
Does anyone have other suggestions?

Not sure what you mean by saying you've tried other touchscreens. Are you saying you have replaced the original and the screen does work with the replacement???

The original touchscreen was not working anymore. So I replaced the original touchscreen with working touchscreens from other Go920 devices, but there is still no reaction to taps on the screen. Cause all the displays are of the same type (LTE430WQ-F0B) and are fully functioning with other Go920 devices a hardware defect of the touchscreen can be excluded.

I'm out of my element here but I have seen where the entire screen digitizer needed to be replaced. That may be the issue here.

Check back as I suspect you will get better advice by other posters in this thread. Later today, maybe?

Thank you so far, I replaced the complete unit (display + digitizer).
I'm looking forward to other suggestions...

That's what I was wondering, dhn. I've seen them shift a bit (even my 740 did this for some reason). However, it does sound as though the OP is getting no response at all.

To the OP .. what is the condition of the tan/brown retainer that holds the flex cable to the main board at the connector? Is it latching into place properly?

The display works fine, but the touchscreen (digitizer) shows no reaction, no matter where you touch it.
The retainer is ok, the cable is fixed correctly.
I wonder if the red bordered "Bluetooth calibration 0x0040" message has anything to do with it.

Bluetooth calibration won't have anything at all to do with the digitizer. The only thing on that page that is in any way related is the "Touchscreen calib. data:"

Ask a Question