Go 720 Data Connection Broken

I used to use my Verizon XV6700 for the data connection on my TT Go720, using the advanced setup option, specifying what number to dial, username etc.

Recently, I flashed the rom of the phone, and the TomTom didn't recognize it. I deleted the old pairing relationship, and made the tomtom connect as though it was a new phone.

However, this time I'm receiving a message telling me "This phone does not seem to be capable of making a wireless data connectoin. TomTom services cannot be used with this phone".

I understand that TomTom's official stance is that my phone isn't supported, but I've been using it for quite some time up until now, and I can't seem to figure out why it suddenly doesn't work.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get tomtom to let me configure the data connection manually again?

I'm using firmware v8.010 and map v720.1803

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Nevermind... turns out I'm an idiot and I hadn't enabled bluetooth DUN on the phone since the last flash.

Once I did, everything works just like it should.

Ask a Question