GO 700 map update

I have 3 GO 700 units (me and the kids). 2 have latest map v665.1293. 1 has v619.0. I would like to copy/update the v619.0 unit to v665.1293 from one of the other two. Does anyone know if that is possible and how to do it. Thanks.

1. yes you can do it, just copy over the map folder
2. You'll have to reactivate the map on the device(s) copied to.
3. In any event, they are old maps

Thanks. What is the latest map version? TomTom support told me 665. Also, where would I find the map folder and copy to what? What do you mean by "reactivate"? Sorry for all the questions...just don't want to mess this thing up.

Thanks. What is the latest map version? TomTom support told me 665. Also, where would I find the map folder and copy to what? What do you mean by "reactivate"? Sorry for all the questions...just don't want to mess this thing up.

There are two versions after the 665. The ONE XL comes with 6.75 and the 720 comes with maps v7.05

Map instructions

1. yes you can do it, just copy over the map folder
2. You'll have to reactivate the map on the device(s) copied to.
3. In any event, they are old maps

Thanks. Where would I find the map folder and copy to what? What do you mean by "reactivate"? Could you possibly post step by step instructions? Sorry for all the questions...just don't want to mess this thing up.

Ask a Question