TT 700 - Update Map

Hi,

TT 700, sw version 5.410

I am new to TT. Just purchased it and realized that my TT does not have latest map version. Is this true that it has to be purchased or there is a way to upgrade?

Go to TomTom.com and verify your MAP version. It should tell you that you qualify for an upgrade. you only need to pay the $6 shipping for the DVD, but WELL worth it. The DVD complete with the entire North American continent plus more. You can see the contents of the DVD by checking out the Downloadable MAPS thread in the General forum. Unfortunately though, you can't download them anymore. But at least you can see what your six bucks gets you! And the super-nice thing.... you will always have those maps! Unlike some of use who bought the device and accidentally deleted our maps. The only way to get them back would be to buy the DVD at full price.

Hope this helps!

when you put your code in you should get a page that says something like this:

Enjoy the most accurate and detailed maps of the US and Canada ever produced. Update includes:

More than 410,000 new road miles and 500,000 points of interest
More than six million new household and business addresses
Improved road detailing for better visual representation
Updated shopping centers, golf courses and more!
FREE (plus s/h) for eligible customers through March 31, 2007!

If you're not I would think you might be on the wrong page when inputting your code?

Ask a Question