FYI: TT One, 3rd Edition - Mac Feature Incompatibility

Hello All:

I wanted to let everyone know the following...

I just recently found out from TT customer support, after much trial and error on my own end, that the TomTom One 3rd Edition does not currently support the 'Operate my device' feature when connected to a Mac. What this means is that you won't be able to create your trips or itineraries when your TT One is connected via USB to your Mac. (It does appear, however, that all the other features work.)

So, contrary to what TomTom says about its compatibility with the Mac, it's not 100% true - not all features will work. And I don't know about anyone else, but this is a pretty important feature. I'm very disappointed in TT misleading their customers about this.

TomTom said they're "working on the issue but cannot offer an estimated time of completion." :mad:

Just thought I'd let everyone know before they go and invest time trying to figure this out. :)

Cheers!

I log on everyday and click Operate my device. It gives an error message and I forward it to TT. Hope their getting tired, because I have only just begun to fight.

Ask a Question