FURIOUS with latest update.

Well I updated. I have no idea why, because everything was working fine. Well, not only did I lose the "power off when dock is powered off" but I LOST BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY WITH MY PHONE!!!!!:mad:

It worked great! I imported all my phone numbers, could make calls, receive calls no problem. Now I update and FEATURE NOT SUPPORTED when trying to do ANYTHING with this phone. I have the Sanyo 6600 (Katana)and the Go 510. This is absurd. I emailed support but I don't think I will get anywhere, but I am going to push and push until this gets resolved. This is rediculious that they would take away functionality.

TomTom gets 900000 thumbs down in my book. It's bad enough that I only bought this thing 6 months ago and now it is almost 1/4 the price, but to cripple it with an update just takes the cake.

Do you have an older backup? If so you can revert back to the previous firmwire.
Sorry about ur frustration

Do you have an older backup? If so you can revert back to the previous firmwire.
Sorry about ur frustration

I *HAD* an old version, but I can't find it. I have formatted this machine since then, and had a backup but must have deleted it. *SIGH*

Also, this flashed the physical firmware of the GPS. What does that physical flash do? It's on like 1.51 now or something. Is that the one that locked out the TTS stuff? Could it have boinked my Bluetooth also?

Heeeeelllppp!

it may not be the update. My bluetooth Plus services with t-mobile razr stopped working recently (they worked ok after last update). Called the service number, and they re-set something at their end - back in business.

Try the call-in service - that has worked much better then the emails (the emails might be answered off-shore judging by their lack of even understanding you questions).

Ask a Question