From The Netherlands!

Hello! I am currently a student in The Netherlands and I find your forum really interesting! I have used a TomTom GPS, and currently I am doing research at my university regarding navigation (specifically POI/search systems). I have a survey to gather customer insights and thought that maybe some of you can help me? It would be great!

You can access it by following this link:

[Link Removed -- moderator]

Thank you for your help!

Dali

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TTF.

I'm sorry but I had to remove the link to the survey you posted. While I can confirm the link did lead to a survey that appears to be similar to those that TomTom provides its beta testers from time to time, the fact is the survey requires the inputting of an email address.

And I have a concern about that. There are enough spammers that get in here with the purpose of harvesting email addresses, that I can't allow a link to survey that does the same thing. We need to protect our members as much as possible.

Contact me (or another moderator) by pm and we'll see what can be worked out, if anything.

Ask a Question