FAVORITE removel

How do I remove FAVORITE in the TT1? I have too many and some mistakes.

How do I remove "RECENT DESTINATIONS"?

How do I remove FAVORITE in the TT1? I have too many and some mistakes.

How do I remove "RECENT DESTINATIONS"?

To remove a favourite you can do it one by one going to the Main Menu>Change Preferences>Manage favourites. Here will have the option to rename or delete a favourite.

To remove recent destinations you should be able to do that by accessing the recent destinations list. One way is to go to Main Menu>Navigate>Recent Destinations. On the bottom you should have a delete button.

Remove

To remove a favourite you can do it one by one going to the Main Menu>Change Preferences>Manage favourites. Here will have the option to rename or delete a favourite.

To remove recent destinations you should be able to do that by accessing the recent destinations list. One way is to go to Main Menu>Navigate>Recent Destinations. On the bottom you should have a delete button.

I was able to delete a FAVORITE but the RECENT DESTINATIONS It would only let me delete all of them. I wasnt able to highlight a destination, it would just bring up the destination map.

thanks for the quick response.

I was able to delete a FAVORITE but the RECENT DESTINATIONS It would only let me delete all of them. I wasnt able to highlight a destination, it would just bring up the destination map.

thanks for the quick response.

Ah yes, forgot to mention that it will delete all. You won't be able to delete specifc you need another program to do it.

You can try POIEdit and open the mapsettings.cfg file in your map directory. There is also a program (I think its German) to edit favourites and recent destinations but I don't know the name of it.

I have no idea how to get to POIEdit and open the mapsettings.cfg file.

I looked on my hard-drive and they weren't there.

Any ideas?

Here is the tool I was talking about. It's in a different language but should be straight forward - http://www.tiasoft.de/TomTomFavouriteEditor.rar

The mapsettings.cfg file is in your map directory on your tomtom device.

I accidently found how to do it! :D

I was on the HOME page on the computer and came across delete recent places and saw the delete so I highlighted the one I wanted to delelete.
I deleleted them all. :mad:

But when I went back to the TT1 I looked and they were all gone. I went to my FAVORITES and lo and behold they were in there.

So you don't delete the favorites just the trips you took.

Thanks for the help! This blasted think is like playing with a puzzel! You just have to put the pieces together to figure it out....by luck. :)

Ask a Question