Ear Plug to use on Bike(MC)??

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 540S
Gosh I hope someone can tell me how I can use the XXL 540S on my motorcycle. I don't see an ear plug connection, just the USB jack. When I ride I always have ear buds for the MP3. I heard I could use a Y connector (2 male 1 female) but I don't see a plug other than that USB connection at the bottom. I need the MP3 to be muted when the GPS is talking directions. Any help?
Ken

That model does not have an audio out nor does it have bluetooth to my understanding.

(Welcome to TTF but you don't need such a large font size. Default is fine. :) )

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to come off as yelling. Just easier on my old eyes. Thought it might be easier for someone else as well.

Gosh darn though, that sucks. I passed on the much more expensive Rider due to higher cost and only 3.5 inch screens. Wouldn't be bad on the bike because you are going to rely on the spoken directions, but in the car it is too small.

But thanks for the response, I appreciate it!!
Ken

I turn the voice off on the motorcycle, I have an older TT One XL which also does not have an out audio plug and with my helmet on can't hear the directions anyhow, so mine is mounted so I can take quick visual looks at the directions as they come up, basicly how far to the next turn, etc., this works just fine for me, the only other problem is sunlight on the screen makes it difficult to see, so I use my night screen and jack it up to 100% for daytime running and if out at night have to turn it way down (brightness control)....

dhn, I do have the anti glare cover and also a sun shade (small one) they do help some but when that ole sun is right behind ya it's still hard to see, I have mine on a ram mount so it's easily moveable to get the least amount of sun at times.......thanks

Ask a Question