Dropped Cell Phone

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920
I have a GO 920... worked great for 2 months all over Europe... am now back in Florida and TT keeps dropping the bluetooth connection to my Motorola Razr L7... L7 is on the list of phones that work with the TT920... and it works for several days then I get an error message.... "Function not supported" or "No bluetooth devices found"...

I have to push the hard reset button (on the bottom of the unit) and reload everything to make the TT920 recognize the phone again... works for a few days then have to reset. This is VERY annoying because I use the hands free in the car a LOT.

Only difference between Europe and US is that I leave the TT in the car and it is very HOT in Florida... could heat cause this problem??? Or it a software problem???

Any help would be appreciated... thanx in advance... FloridaVito

Many are experiencing the 'work fine for 2 or 3 days then crash' symptom you describe with the newest application 8.351.

Ask a Question