Downloads not working on Start 40

Rory, change the name of your topic so that is not your name.

Now then, are you referring to the new Start 40 using MyDrive? And, if so, what is not downloading?

Try disconnecting and reconnecting the device. Also, try changing the port is the desktop's Settings to 5000 from 4000. Click the MyDrive icon in the notification area. Now, click on the cog wheel (Settings). Third tab is where you adjust the port and save the settings.

Rory, change the name of your topic so that is not your name.

Now then, are you referring to the new Start 40 using MyDrive? And, if so, what is not downloading?
Yes it's the start 40 and when I try to download new updates it will start at 10% downloaded and then about every 8 to 9 minutes go up 1% can you help thanks

Try disconnecting and reconnecting the device. Also, try changing the port is the desktop's Settings to 5000 from 4000. Click the MyDrive icon in the notification area. Now, click on the cog wheel (Settings). Third tab is where you adjust the port and save the settings.
Thanks for the reply I, m new to this forum & trying to get the hang of it also I Don, t have a computer so I, m using Internet cafe is that ok do you think?

Don't know. Hope so. You'd need to be able to install MyDrive on the computer at the Internet Café but it seems you have done that.

Ask a Question