Don't Buy A Tomtom!!!

Update to Mobile 6 Pro - I'M DEAD!

I was crusing along okay for awhile, but I updated my Treo 800WX to Windows Mobile 6. Now my Tomtom One XL won't talk to my Treo AGAIN! There is a disclaimer when you download Mobile 6 from Verizon that it may not work with Tomtom devices. Here I go again!

Dont blame TomTom this time. Blame Verizon and/or the phone mfg. Hell, There was even a disclaimer saying the update may not work with TomTom devices so you took the update and your upset again...

My mom is a sales rep for Verizon Wireless and even she says half there crap dont work with other devices just so you have to use Verizons services. Its all about the money, Not keeping the customers happy.

I love my Sprint phone. Works beautiful with zero problems with my TomTom. :D

I'm an idiot

The lesson I have learned over and over again is that I'm an idiot for buying a Tomtom. I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR. SCREWED AGAIN!

The technology simply isn't there to do this. I don't understand why. If I made this product, I would make sure all devices were compatible, or I wouldn't bother.

The bottom line is that the days of dedicated GPS is OVER. The cell phone will overtake Tomtom shortly.

The lesson I have learned over and over again is that I'm an idiot for buying a Tomtom. I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR. SCREWED AGAIN!

The technology simply isn't there to do this. I don't understand why. If I made this product, I would make sure all devices were compatible, or I wouldn't bother.

The bottom line is that the days of dedicated GPS is OVER. The cell phone will overtake Tomtom shortly.

Boy you sure are negative! :mad:

Ask a Question