Do I need the full data plan from Verizon...

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2 / Jetta MK5
to get TT Plus features? Their data plan is $25/mo. which I consider steep for the feature/dollar ratio.

Is there a different plan, i.e. basic web access, that works with tht TT?

I was hoping it'd work with my $5 web plan... but it's not.

to get TT Plus features? Their data plan is $25/mo. which I consider steep for the feature/dollar ratio.

Dude, I wish Nextels blackberry unlimitted data plan was that cheap. It's $49.99.
:mad:

Which verizon data plan is only $25/mo? I think I am paying $60/mo for unlimited data.

this is only a 10Mb plan for the $25

vzplans.jpg

Last edited:
What! :eek: And I bet if I want to switch they'll want me to extend my contract!! :mad:

They cant force you to renew your contract if you are changing add on plans. Now if you were to change your main calling plan then they could, but not blackberry data.

Verizon not supported at all for TT Plus

I was told today that the "Plus service" from TT will not work at all with verizon as of about Oct. 2006. I have spent hours trying to get my 910 to work and finaly called them this morning. I seams that Verizon made some changes to there system and now incompatible with TT.

RalphRalph

Ask a Question