Differences between MyDrive Connect and TomTom Home

TomTom Model(s)
Start 25M
What is the difference between MyDrive Connect and TomTom Home. I used TomTom Home for my last device but it appears I now have to us MyDrive Connect that doesnt seem to have the same, or as many features Thank you

Correct. MyDrive is needed for the new device. Make sure you log in with a different email address than used for a previous device.

I think I must have because I have installed it. The other thing I am mystified about is, I have lifetime maps. When I installed MyDrive it asked me to link my device. Does this mean my device is now registered eventhough I didn't need to insert the serial number. Then I found a form saying about registering for free lifetime maps and that I have to scan and send the receipt. Do I need to do this also. Once I have all this hitched sorted I shall be a very happy lady. Thank you

Call Customer Support to register the lifetime maps for your device:

United Kingdom
02079 490 134
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Does this mean my device is now registered eventhough I didn't need to insert the serial number.
First, dhn's advice about making the call is the most certain way of getting your lifetime map subscription started. That said, you do not have to enter your unit serial number. MyDrive obtains that information directly from the unit.

Ask a Question