construction

Hello all, iam glad to be a member this site is awesome.I was traveling on the p.a. turnpike and i was coming up on an exit that had construction going on. Before i got to the exit my tt1 was telling me to turn right at the exit. I wanted to keep on 78 east to the Lebanon p.a. exit. My tt1 was set to navigate home.I heard other people talk about their GPS giving false info around construction site is this true?.

Hello all, iam glad to be a member this site is awesome.I was traveling on the p.a. turnpike and i was coming up on an exit that had construction going on. Before i got to the exit my tt1 was telling me to turn right at the exit. I wanted to keep on 78 east to the Lebanon p.a. exit. My tt1 was set to navigate home.I heard other people talk about their GPS giving false info around construction site is this true?.

I'm assuming that you are using TT Traffic. It's more likely the traffic data is old, perhaps try updating the traffic info more frequently, say every 10 mins.

Let us know how it turns out. You should note that, having constantly updating traffic through your phone might result on a higher phone bill, depending on your phone plan.

It could be the construction zone is putting you "off road" so TT thinks you are on a frontage road or something. I've been doing a lot of distance driving and many times I look at my Treo and TT shows me in the middle of a field beside the highway and no driving directions (good thing I have a 4x4!). If I get near a side road I get directions for getting back on the highway.

It's too bad there's not a two-way service that can pick up new roads based upon where you and others have driven.

Ask a Question