Civil War Battlefields State & National Parks & Memorials

TomTom Model(s)
Via 1535
Civil War Battlefields State & National Parks & Memorials - 2 files added

Updated to add amended POI groups

These are all the Civil War National Parks and Monuments and all the State ones I could find.

Historical markers are mainly highway markers that are not in National Parks (there's just too many in the parks to add all of them).

Monuments are in city squares, in front of court houses, etc.

Markers - 200 poi
Sites - 71 poi
Monuments - 695 poi

Later, when I have time, I will be working on the Markers group. I anticipate another 75 - 100 markers will be added.

Attachments

• Civil_War_Historical_Markers.zip
    6 KB · Views: 446
  • Civil_War_Battlefield_Sites.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 453
  • Civil_War_Monuments.zip
    12.4 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
I hope you find it useful. I'm currently working on one for Civil War Historical (Highway) markers. I've always been fascinated by the highway markers with their historical info. I have a tendency to stop at them if I know they're along the way. This group will make that easier.

I hope to have it up in a week or so.

Very nice! That one's a keeper.

Do you think you'll include the memorial monuments, like the ones found in southern state capitols?

Very nice! That one's a keeper.

Do you think you'll include the memorial monuments, like the ones found in southern state capitols?

Thanks. I thought once I finished the one I'm working on (Civil War Historical (Highway) markers) that I'd be done for a while. But, now I see I've got another project. Yeah, I think I'll do one on monuments next.

Should I download and install all three, or just the two new ones?

If you've downloaded them in the past, then only the two new ones. I haven't made any changes to the "Markers" group. That is still a work in progress, but I'm not sure when I'll get back to it.

I hope that answers your question, and thanks for your interest.

Ask a Question