Can someone post a backup image up here?

I got a problem after using the update. It said ITO.dll is missing, and system is missing....I tried to reinstall the application, the problem seems worsen. Unluckily I don't have a backup....Now I know backup is so important....
Can anyone help me please?
I am using OneXL
Thank you very much

Try this. Using Windows Explorer, delete all of the loose files that are NOT in folders. Leave the folders themselves alone!

Then open the 'Home' program, and it should download and install the system files.

Thank you very much , but my latest problem is I got problem in reading the original map. THen I delete it, carelessly supposed the tomtom will supply the original one freely. Obviously it doesn't. can anyone post a copy of the original map for me please?

Thank you very much , but my latest problem is I got problem in reading the original map. THen I delete it, carelessly supposed the tomtom will supply the original one freely. Obviously it doesn't. can anyone post a copy of the original map for me please?

You are entitled to your original map for 1 year from registration. Log into TomTom with your account id (email id usually) and you should see the original map available to download.

Yes, I remember I saw it once before I delete the map in my device, but I can't find it anymore after I deleted my original map. It would because I forget the right way to reach the original map link. Where can I find it? TOMTOM official website or through tomtom home? Can you tell me step by step ....I am sorry for the inconcenient....

1. log into tomtom with email address & password
2. click on plus service tab at top
3. on right side of screen you will see 'my maps' box
4. click on the map highlighted
5. should be obvious from there.

Ask a Question