Can someone posts pics of vent mount?

I would like to see how a vent mount looks, especially from a side view. I am thinking about getting one or two. If someone could post a few pics, that'd be real nice. :) Thanks.

I just received vent mount

I just received a vent mount today. In all the pictures I had previously seen, the lower stabilizer bar was not installed. This in turn confused me somewhat.

Now that I have the device in front of me with the included paperwork, it states that the stabilizer bar is "optional" and can be easily removed (see attachments).

Attachments

• DSC02286t.JPG
    DSC02286t.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 695
  • DSC02287t.JPG
    DSC02287t.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 634
Do you find these mounts to be just as much of a "break-in" invitation as the windshield mounts??? I'm reluctant to mount mine in any semi-permanent way for fear of all the car break-ins I hear about. Right now I just have one of those dashboard "sandbag" things and remove it from the dashboard when I leave the car, but it's a pain having to do that every time.

I just received a vent mount today. In all the pictures I had previously seen, the lower stabilizer bar was not installed. This in turn confused me somewhat.

Now that I have the device in front of me with the included paperwork, it states that the stabilizer bar is "optional" and can be easily removed (see attachments).

I just tried out the dang thing and I must admit the fitment sucks. The mount just wobbles around loosely. This is not the vent mount with the tightening option.

Ask a Question