Bought a TomTom One Canada 310 off ebay

And there is a bloody password on it, the seller will not refund me the money so im stuck with a pretty useless device atm. Is there anyway that i can unlock the device without sending it away to TomTom as i go away this week and will be needing it, i understand if you cant post the methods here, can someone please pm me what i can do.

Really appreciate your help, thanks in advanced.

How did you pay for the purchase? If PayPal, complain to them.

and why won't the seller say what the password is?

How did you pay for the purchase? If PayPal, complain to them.

and why won't the seller say what the password is?

Seller is telling me there was never a password on the device, didnt buy from a reputable store, bought it used.. Didnt used paypal., paid with credit card (stupid i know).. Is there any way to bypass the password, i really need to use it this weekend.

If you contact TT support they might be able to help you ? You might have to provide proof of purchase though.
Phone #
( 866 486 6866 )

Last edited:
Seller is telling me there was never a password on the device, didnt buy from a reputable store, bought it used.. Didnt used paypal., paid with credit card (stupid i know).. Is there any way to bypass the password, i really need to use it this weekend.

I know that a credit card gives you some protection you buy something. I think on your statement it should tell you how to contest a charge. like not getting what you paid for. The amount you charged would be put on hold until the credit card company investigates. The other thing I would do is contact EBay

Last edited:
So there is no way to bypass the password? I don't have time to do all these claims and stuff I go away on Sunday the 3rd

Any way to bypass the password? i dont really want to buy another one.

There are ways but they aren't shown in any public forum.

As you can understand, we don't know you and, for all we know, the unit you refer to may not have been obtained 'properly'. Unfortunately, that is the reality of the world out there.

Ask a Question