Bluetooth question?

TomTom Model(s)
go 910
I have a 910 and it works fine. The traffic works great,it's just hard to hear when I use hands -free mode so I want to go back to using a bluetooth ear piece. I have a Cingular 8125 and it can be paired to multi devices. Will I still be able to get traffic updates if I use a Bluetooth headset for calling. thanks

Last edited:
Yes you still can.
Make sure you have all your menu options enabled.
Scroll through your preferences and look for bluetooth options. just Disable hands free and make sure traffic is checked.
You should be all set.

I can't get both to work together. If I get a call I get no traffic updates just a red "X". Or I get a note saying that it's having a server error. I have hands-free off on the 910 and the the cell phone for the 910. Any input thanks.

I got it to work as long as I don't get a phone call. If I'm on the phone when it tries to update I get a "X". When I get off the phone it will go back to updating. Only problem now is that TomTom traffic is down. I'm stuck in the middle of traffic and it says it's clear. This has been going on since last Monday. Thanks for asking.

I haven't tried connecting traffic on my 8525.
I've only setup hands free on it. I never got to figuring it out how to set it up for traffic.

Ask a Question