Bizarre goings on with password

Morning all,

First time here. I have a One IQ Routes and never set the 4 digit passord on it because a) I thouhg tit wouldn's top thieves and b) there was every chance Iwould forget it.

Driving yesterday I switched the machine off after happily using it and then switched it back on after about 20 mins only for it to ask for a password - how is that possibl ewhen I have never set one ?

I'm guessing it has to go back to Tom Tom but I thought it might be aglitch in the software as a password has never been entered. I can still see the device on Home but obviously can do nothing about changing the code.

Deeply frustrating - any answers gratefully received
Cheers.

I suggest you call TT support. I believe that if you show proof of purchase they'll help you fix the password. Go here and choose your country from the dropdown to get the number.

We don't publicly offer password clearing advice in this forum, as we are well indexed in search engines and don't want to be helping thieves.

Ask a Question