Beta Version of TT Home Problems??

Hi All,
I was offered a beta version of TT Home (version 2.6.0.1512) today. Has anyone installed it and are there problems with it? I'm affraid to installl it unless I know it will work. Thanks, Steve

Hi All,
I was offered a beta version of TT Home (version 2.6.0.1512) today. Has anyone installed it and are there problems with it? I'm affraid to installl it unless I know it will work. Thanks, Steve

I have not found any problems with the Beta yet. However it did correct a problem with the App 8.301 I downloaded last week. When I downloaded and installed the App 8.301 I lost the ability to use the Operate My GO 730 fro TomTom Home. 2.6.0.1512 sems to have correctted that issue.

BJ

tomtom home beta

You have to be nuts to download something that has a 99% chance for ruining your tom tom. Just think, has anyone on this forum seen EVER any new download that really worked. Don't do it.

Ask a Question