battery replacement 920

TomTom Model(s)
2535M Live
I live on Long Island NY and just got off phone with radio shack. After inquiry to their repair center they called me and said yes they have the battery for this unit and they are able to replace the battery and the cost of the battery and labor is about $103. They also said that the turn around time is about one week. I inquired at a store located in Commack, ny. But your local radio shack store should be able to do this also. Good luck everyone.

DIY battery option for 920

I just finished replacing my battery last week for about $15. I found a DIY document at the following:
TomTom GO x20.doc (which was recomended from a TomTomforums thread) In the document is the battery number which I used for a search on Ebay. Found one and after it came it was only 20-25 mins (because I worked slowly) to replace it. I did have to go to TrueValue to buy some star screwdrivers. It wasn't that hard.

Battery Replacement x20

It is great that the directions and pics were posted for battery removal and replacement. It would be really helpful if someone did this in video and posted it on Youtube or other site. Maybe already done? Any one found it?
Thanks.

Ask a Question