Battery problem of Tom Tom XL 30 Series

Hi,
Does anybody know how to switch Tomtom XL 30 series ON once it's off ?
I have a problem with my Tomtom. It was okey a week ago and it was gone off while it was on use . I did not charge instantly and after 1 week I charged and try to switch on, but could not. I think the battery has gone.
Can anyone please help me to fix this problem ?

Many thanks,
Bidur

When you connect it to the computer using the cable, does the green light show on the unit?

Have you tried resetting the unit? I don't think that model has a dedicated reset hole. So, hold the power button for about 10-15 seconds.

When you connect it to the computer using the cable, does the green light show on the unit?

Have you tried resetting the unit? I don't think that model has a dedicated reset hole. So, hold the power button for about 10-15 seconds.

Yes, when I connect it to the computer using cable, the green light shows.
I tried to hold the power button more than 10-15 seconds (several times), but it does not display anything.

So, what shall I do ?

Just in case it works the other way...

Flip your unit over and look at the bottom. Do you see a small hole with the word RESET next to it? If so, poke (gently) a paper clip in there and press the reset switch for a couple of seconds.

Ask a Question