Battery Life question

I have had my TT one for almost a year and I don't have to use it that often. I haven't used it in about 2 mos. now When I turn it on the battery always is dead. I have to charge it up using my computer. This happens a lot. It this the case on TT's. How long is the battery life.Thanks

The Batteries on the TomTom units aren't very strong at all. I have to charge mine every night or evening for 4 hours.

Does it affect the TT if say you don't use it for a while. Cause I don't use mine to often only if I on vacation or something. Or should I charge it from time to time.Thanks for the reply

Energizer battery booster

I bought an external "Energizer" battery booster with the miniUSB connector for $25. (At Radio Shack I think). I found when I am walking with mine it invariably goes dead when I need it most. This solves that! It uses two info lithium AA batteries inside, which are expensive, but can be purchased anywhere in a pinch.

Ask a Question