Avoiding dirt roads ????

I know that for the 720 application, under planning preferences-->there is a choice to Avoid Unpaved Roads. Perhaps you have the same choice?

Avoiding dirt roads?

Hi....I"m wondering if there is a way to program my TTrider2ndEdition....so it will avoid dirt roads?
I'm new to this site and TTR2E.....I just posted this about an hour ago and I can't find the post....sorry for the 2nd post....someone (moderator)suggested route preferences...Which looks like the place it would be....But that option wasn't listed......Monk

I replied in your other post. I said the option was under PLANNING PREFERENCES on the 720.

--------------------------

Have merged the two threads here.

I replied in your other post. I said the option was under PLANNING PREFERENCES on the 720.

--------------------------

Have merged the two threads here.
Thx...That's the one I looked in(PLANNING PREFERENCES)as well....no option for dirt....Monk

Thx

Thx,for cleaning up this NG's post,and the info on a place to look to avoid dirt roads,but since that choice didn't have the option. Is there a Rider2E user that has a fix?.......Monk

My TTR2 always asks (after I have planned a route) if I wish to avoid dirt or unpaved roads. Will have to check to see what I have it set as in my pref's.

Cheers

Ask a Question