Audio for Rider

ALH

I got a TomTom Rider 2 from a friend that is all there except the Blue tooth headset. What is the least expensive way of getting the audio on my bike? Can it be wired into the radio on my 2009 H-D Road Glide so it can come thru my speakers? Can I hard wire a earphone cord to my helmet or is the Scala Rider blue tooth my only (rather expensive) option? Thanks

So far as I know, there is no audio output from a Rider 2 except the Blootooth wireless connection to the headset.

You might be able to use a different brand of headset, or you may be able to find a Bluetooth to audio socket adapter somewhere.

Athough it was written by someone trying to use a normal Go on his bike, there may be something of interest in this topic I had bookmarked from the PGPSW forum?
http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=541179#541179

Thanks Andy for the information. I will go on the link you sent me and see if I can make sense of it (I'm not up to speed on all this new technology). I was hoping for an easy, "this will do the job" kind of fix, but I'm beginning to believe that's not going to happen, but I am still hoping.

Ask a Question