Another Newbie

TomTom Model(s)
GO 930
I am new to TomTom, but not to GPS. I drive a lot to inspect property for mortgage companies. Many days I will stop at 50-70 different locations, and my old Garmin unit worked well, but I am looking forward to "telling" my GPS where I want to go next.

The 930 appears to be a formidible machine, and I hope I will be able to be as proficient with it as I was with my Garmin.

Melbourne, Australia

Came across this forum while looking for an answer to a failed GO 910. Very difficult to obtain answers from retailers.

Solution to problem involved a soft reset. Problem was in finding the reset button as it is very well hidden. In order to assist others I have included a photograph with a marker pointing to the reset button location. Requires a small paper clip to reset and needs to be held down for about five seconds

Attachments

• GO 910 Reset.JPG
    GO 910 Reset.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 280
930 is a great unit, I just received one as a grad gift. Sadly I already have a satisfied xl-s.

Ask a Question