Another NC Newbie

Just plugged up a new GO 740 today on a trip to Blowing Rock, Boone and Banner Elk. Great accuracy for distance, routing would have taken me a long way off course, but easy to correct. Looking forward to user inputs and lots of trips.

Welcome to TTF!

Don't forget to make an Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's contents. Ensure hidden files/folders are showing.

Hi from Black Mountain, NC

Im at this very moment down loading maps to my new 930. I had a 910 for a couple years and when I saw the great deal Amazon had I bought this.

Glad to have you in the mountains. :)

go 630

hi everybody love playing with my go 630. hey does anybody have a 740 live. hows it working for you. i might by one. i want to see what tomtom comes out with next.

Just plugged up a new GO 740 today on a trip to Blowing Rock, Boone and Banner Elk. Great accuracy for distance, routing would have taken me a long way off course, but easy to correct. Looking forward to user inputs and lots of trips.

a big welcome to this forum

So far the 740 Live has been great, a few glitches. Tried to route me onto a new airport runway that was under construction 'cause that's where the road used to be.....Bluetooth worked fine, but would not dial on voice command even though the computer voice responded "Dial Home, is that correct?" Then later would not connect to my phone, then all of a sudden the next day started connecting automatically.....guess I can live with those glitches for the other features....

Ask a Question