Adding 720 POI to the ONE XL

I've read many of the posts about taking a larger poi database (like from the 920) and putting it on the 720. Is it possible to take the POI database from the 720 and put it on the ONE XL? If I either blew out the GUAM map, or put everything on a 2g card would that work. If it does work, then all I would have to do is find someone with a 720 right?

I've read many of the posts about taking a larger poi database (like from the 920) and putting it on the 720. Is it possible to take the POI database from the 720 and put it on the ONE XL? If I either blew out the GUAM map, or put everything on a 2g card would that work. If it does work, then all I would have to do is find someone with a 720 right?
The poi.dat file AND the crpoi.dat file.

Both of these files add up to almost 450 megs and are far too large to fit the internal memory, but can be loaded on a 2g card along with everything else.

one of the earlier posts had a link to what you're looking for.

Ask a Question