Add itn to 130?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 130
I created a short itinerary test with Tyre and was able to save it and copy it to my 130. I went into the directory structure and found the itn folder and sure enough, my test trip was there. Now I'm not able to find the Itinerary Icon in the 130. I also downloaded a new color scheme besides the day/night option that is standard. I can not change that either. If the folders are there should I not be able to use files created or downloaded? Ir is the 130 so basic you don't get to change anything? Is there a way to add at least the icons to start and delete an itinerary?

I created a short itinerary test with Tyre and was able to save it and copy it to my 130. I went into the directory structure and found the itn folder and sure enough, my test trip was there. Now I'm not able to find the Itinerary Icon in the 130. I also downloaded a new color scheme besides the day/night option that is standard. I can not change that either. If the folders are there should I not be able to use files created or downloaded? Ir is the 130 so basic you don't get to change anything? Is there a way to add at least the icons to start and delete an itinerary?

You'll need to develop a custom menu, please read my write-up >>> HERE <<<

Not all default icons can be placed in the custom menu...fIf you want to flip between the built in menu and the custom menu, you'll need to use a program called MenuTT.......please see my write up >>> HERE <<<

Ok, I downloaded the TTMD application and tried to install it. I got a message that it only runs on .net framework 1.1.4322.
I deleted my v2 /sp2 and downloaded 1.1.with the SP. went to install 1.1 and am now getting messages that there are files missing and install has to shut down.
Question: A version 3.5 is available. Do you know if TTMD will run on that? or is there a newer version of TTMD that is compatible with 3.5?

Ask a Question