anh

TomTom Model(s)
Go Live 825, One XL
Hi, My TT Go Live 825
Device FW2321G07491 (0) (6.5)
App12.035.991250.74 (0) (2012,16/6/2012), OS981015
GPS 2.18.903 127792, Boot 642776
Map: Europe v890.4221 Language English UK

This week it has stopped showing 'actual' speed in the lower left section of the display. Always used to along with speed limit for road and leeway for journey time. Now only get leeway and if selected......MAX SPEED.

This also seems to stop the 'average speed' display between 'average speed' cameras being shown. Can anyone help me get back to the actual speed display please.

Do you have show Actual speed on Status bar checked? If so, uncheck 'leeway' and all other choices you have checked and see if it returns. If so, check your other options one at a time and see if actual speed remains. I think there is a limit that can be checked until some choices disappear.

Also, reset the unit by holding the power button about 15 seconds till you hear the drum sounds.

Do you have show Actual speed on Status bar checked? If so, uncheck 'leeway' and all other choices you have checked and see if it returns. If so, check your other options one at a time and see if actual speed remains. I think there is a limit that can be checked until some choices disappear.

Also, reset the unit by holding the power button about 15 seconds till you hear the drum sounds.

SHOW ON STATUS BAR MENU....
The only options available now are.
Maximum Speed, Current Time, Remaining Distance & Leeway.

Option for actual speed not there BUT it has always been a feature on the display together with the speed camera funtion....but for some reason no more.

Yes, but try un-ticking some of the optional ones anyway.

Ask a Question