A2DP receiver for music/audio direction

Does anyone know of a BT receiver that will pair with the GO 730 and has an output that I could hook into the AUX port of my receiver? I have a Jensen WBT210, but it doesn't support the A2DP profile. As such, the TomTom won't pair with it.

Are you looking to add Bluetooth capability to the car?

A couple of ideas, the first one isn't something I have tried (yet) but something like This should do what you want.
For a better in built system have a look at iO-Play although this connects to the rear ISO plugs of the car deck and isn't yet easy to obtain in the USA it does provide a great addition to the TomTom x10/ x20/ x30 and x40 products, I posted a few notes about this unit which you can find Here - Mike

Last edited:
I may look into that. I was able to get my WBT-210 paired. I was trying to pair it under the Bluetooth Config option, but then found that I needed to configure it under the Speaker Options. I'm going to give it a try and see if it works. If it does, I can avoid an exposed cable. :)

Well, the WBT210 works for about 5 minutes and then I get "HiFi Device disconnected and have to power cycle the 210. :(

Ask a Question