A New TT one owner

TomTom Model(s)
TOMTOM ONE
Hello
I was recently in England and borrowed a TT ONE from my wifes cousin. I was very impressed with it so when i came back home to Canada (just west of toronto) i went out and have purchased one from the Future Shop.
They of course are on back order so i have to wait a week before i get it but i hope i enjoy it as much as i enjoyed it in England.

When i do get it will it be hard to download maps and voices?

There is no problem finding additional voices etc. In fact on this board there are quite a few already. There are also members who will expalin any install questions you might have. Check out the POI and if there is something special ask and usually someone can make that for you and explain how to install it. Maps I have no experience with but they are supposed to be arriving now. As people learn more I am sure we will have an installation thread. Again, welcome to the group.

Hello
I was recently in England and borrowed a TT ONE from my wifes cousin. I was very impressed with it so when i came back home to Canada (just west of toronto) i went out and have purchased one from the Future Shop.
They of course are on back order so i have to wait a week before i get it but i hope i enjoy it as much as i enjoyed it in England.

When i do get it will it be hard to download maps and voices?
Hey,

nope.. simply download the voice and copy it into the voices folder. Maps arrive in a DVD (or you can download them) if you need additional maps. They seem to work well in Ontario as another Canadian tested.

Ask a Question