a few criticisms about my new TOMTOM One

Just replaced my Garmin 330 that was stolen from my car and saw the features on this and bought it. I have two other marine gps'. First the shopping poi's are terrible (unless there is an update I don't know about) For retail it lists 10 or 15 chain stores and thats is all. Dunkin Donughts, Radio Shack etc..
Seems I need to touch it to much, thats minor but its a little more complicated. It gets me from point a to b no problem although it couldn't find west end ave in nyc last night and thats a pretty common street here. You can sse it on the map but just can't FIND it. It can also get a little pricey with traffic and cameras added in. I'm currently using the free trial and will most likely buy the traffic service. Other than that I like it.:eek:

Thanks for posting your observations. There is not a lot of "fuzzy logic" when inputing street names. It is TT's way or now way I assume.:rolleyes:

Ask a Question