910 tts voices STILL not working

I have been on this site a few times attempting to fix my go 910 tts voices. I believe I have done everyone that was suggested, but alas, I still have TTS only on an intermittent basis. After replacing the LoquendoTTS folder with my backup files and ensuring proper capitalization of the folders, I am wondering if my backup file is corrupted. Is there anybody that can assist me with obtaining the Susan tts voice file? Thanks to anybody that can help.

I got a similar problem. All the other sounds are fine, warning me of speed cameras and when I'm going too fast etc, but voice instructions have disappeared.
UNLESS !!
Unless i go to change the volume setting by tapping the bottom left of screen.(from whatever setting or not changing the setting at all), the next instruction is spoken, but nothing after that.

I had reset it

But I have now noticed the voices are fine if the unit is not sat ion it's suction mount
It also wants to try and connect to a computer whenever it is initially placed on the mount, and there are times when I am driving it'll also ask the question

Sounds like the connector on the base of the device is starting to fail as you are describing the classic symptoms of the connector not making 100% contact with the car dock - Sadly not a great deal you can do about it - Mike

It may be the car suction mount. I'm out of charge to try it again, but have just put on the charging mount and swithced it on and I heard a voice.

Ask a Question