1st gen xterra icon

TomTom Model(s)
ONE
since joining the fourm which was the other day ive been trying to get an xterra icon could anyone be of any help also a link to good set of instructions would be great ive come across a few but were a little confusing...any help would be great

since joining the fourm which was the other day ive been trying to get an xterra icon could anyone be of any help also a link to good set of instructions would be great ive come across a few but were a little confusing...any help would be great

I also have been looking for one and unable to find it.

I found these but I was hoping to find the picture of the rear of the Xterra.
http://xterraownersclub.com/icons/

can anyone make this work as an icon? thanks ahead of time!!

128423222.jpg

here you go:
nissan.bmp

to save right click and save picture as.

sorry for not doing a great job on such a beautiful car (or suv??). You may have to convert it to 256 color bmp in paint if it does not work. It works on my go 720 though.

Ask a Question