1110 maps Released

wo sind die 1110er Karten für Camper und Truck, oder wann erscheinen diese ???

where are the 1110 maps for Camper and Truck, or when do they appear ???

If it's for GO Camper Max/GO Expert, maps are released monthly for trucks, the latest version available is 11.05

Ekrānuzņēmums (58).png

Ho appena acquistato untom to rider 550 ... ma non riesco a fare nulla... ovvero aggiornare le mappe, aggiornare il navigatore, registrarmi, nulla... compare la solita scritta l: ops...stiamo riscontrando problemi ad accedere ai servizi tom tom. Riprova più tardi.. cosa devo fare?

Ho appena acquistato untom to rider 550 ... ma non riesco a fare nulla... ovvero aggiornare le mappe, aggiornare il navigatore, registrarmi, nulla... compare la solita scritta l: ops...stiamo riscontrando problemi ad accedere ai servizi tom tom. Riprova più tardi.. cosa devo fare?
You should start by being sure the device has a good WiFi connection. What does that menu say?

Il messaggio è il seguente: Stiamo riscontrando dei problemi ad accedere ai servizi tomtom. Riprova più tardi... ho notato che la batteria è meno del 15%... potrebbe dipendere da quello?

Il messaggio è il seguente: Stiamo riscontrando dei problemi ad accedere ai servizi tomtom. Riprova più tardi... ho notato che la batteria è meno del 15%... potrebbe dipendere da quello?
I don't believe that there is any association between your 15% battery level and the "problems accessing TomTom services" message, but attempting a map update with only a 15% charge and no external power is a risky thing to do. Your device should be recommending that you connect to an external power source before attempting a map update, if that's what you were trying to accomplish.

no but in fact it has nothing to do with it... it can't connect to the network and therefore in practice apart from the 2022 preloaded default maps I can't update anything else...

no but in fact it has nothing to do with it... it can't connect to the network and therefore in practice apart from the 2022 preloaded default maps I can't update anything else...
Are you saying that you can't get your 550 connected to a WiFi network, or that it is connected, but then you still always get the "oops ... we are having problems accessing the tom tom services." message?

To what device are you connecting your 550 for WiFi?

If you connect your 550 successfully to a WiFi device that cannot then for some reason make the internet connection back to TomTom, you will also get the "oops ... we are having problems accessing the tom tom services." message.

"All solved... connection problem.... navigator updated correctly"
Siamo felici!

What was the problem / solution?

Avevo una linea internet con wifi schermata.... in altre parole il navigatore non riusciva a collegarsi alla rete e mi dava l'errore...

"I had an internet line with shielded wifi.... in other words the navigator couldn't connect to the network and gave me the error..."
"In the end I used a cell phone as a hot spot and solved..."

Very good. That is the problem I suspected in post #13. Connected to WiFi but not connected to the 'outside world'.

Ask a Question