Case for my One

TomTom Model(s)
One V2, GO 720, GO 2505
Found this case at Target for $5 and suits my needs. Thought I'd share if anyone looking for an inexpensive case.

They also had one with hard sides and foam (for those who like to toss it around :eek: ) for $8 that the One fit perfectly in.

These were "Denali" cases in camera section.

case01.jpg

case02.jpg

case03.jpg

Just picked one up and as a extra bonus, it even has a inside pocket for a duplicate ONE card!

Nope, didn't come WITH it. I have that case, but only because I shelled out the $18 and bought it separately.

Oh yeah, I remember that deal! That was sweet. But the case didn't come in the box, did it? It was a separate accessory that just happened to be bundled together for that deal.

Oh yeah, I remember that deal! That was sweet. But the case didn't come in the box, did it? It was a separate accessory that just happened to be bundled together for that deal.

Yes, that's correct. I had been looking for a GPS and when that deal came along it was too good to pass up.

Jim

Yes, that's correct. I had been looking for a GPS and when that deal came along it was too good to pass up.

Jim

My wife bought me the QVC package for my birthday, awesome little machine. Came in incredibly handy while on my vacation in Florida. Construction on the turnpike was such a mess, at one point I only made about 7 miles in an hour. Hitting alternate route got me off the turnpike and over to I-95 and on to my destination with no muss, no fuss. Couldn't have done it with a map, at least not without much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Not the way I wanted to start a cruise vacation.

Later,
Herb

New Case for my One at Wal-Mart in T.O.

I know there are some Toronto members, so just wanted to let them know that I bought a nice case (Optex) at Wal-Mart in Mississauga (Square One).
Has a long strap (which I need as I am travelling to Europe this summer and want to carry my One around my neck), a velcro belt fastner an a pouch at the front for my spare SD card.
All for about $8.
Fits snug and padding is ok.
I'll post a pick when later tonight.

I know there are some Toronto members, so just wanted to let them know that I bought a nice case (Optex) at Wal-Mart in Mississauga (Square One).
Has a long strap (which I need as I am travelling to Europe this summer and want to carry my One around my neck), a velcro belt fastner an a pouch at the front for my spare SD card.
All for about $8.
Fits snug and padding is ok.
I'll post a pick when later tonight.

That's a good deal, I've been looking around for a nice case to fit my one in. Looking forward to your pics.

can't post pictures

Sorry, uploaded the pics to imageshack but can't post the links.

:confused:

Thanks Trey for the heads up...I picked this case up yesterday at Target (great fit). I saw the hard case too, but I chose the softer case as it's less bulky and more portable.

Last edited:

Ask a Question