GO 940 Case

TomTom Model(s)
GO 940
While I'm waiting for it to be delivered, can any one recommend a decent storage case for it?

Yes, any case designed for the old Nintendo GameBoy or DS Lite works brilliantly and is a LOT cheaper than a case intended for a sat-nav.

Here are the ones I found in one of the "Game" shops:

Game_DS_Lite_case.jpg

Out of interest, where on Earth did you find a Go940 for sale? I'd kill for another one of those.

Yes, any case designed for the old Nintendo GameBoy or DS Lite works brilliantly and is a LOT cheaper than a case intended for a sat-nav.

View attachment 4199

Out of interest, where on Earth did you find a Go940 for sale? I'd kill for another one of those.

Have you a link can’t seem to find any on their site.

Got the GO 940 from ebay UK, was lucky really he had only just listed it, and was a BIN so I did.

View attachment 4199

Got the GO 940 from ebay UK, was lucky really he had only just listed it, and was a BIN so I did.
I bought a cheap case for a mobile phone at Walmart years ago.
You should find something for a couple of quid at Tesco.
No need to protect the CLA and cable.

Sorry, no... I just walked into the shop!

Also look at cases for portable hard-drives as they are a similar size too. Plenty of places like Currys, Maplin and PC World have them

Ask a Question