Operate My Go is back

TomTom Model(s)
GO 930T
Strange. I hooked my TT930 up to my computer and opened HOME. It checked for updates and said there were no update available. For kicks I tried OMG, as I have every day since it stopped working, and lo and behold... it is back. How can this be?

RD

Strange. I hooked my TT930 up to my computer and opened HOME. It checked for updates and said there were no update available. For kicks I tried OMG, as I have every day since it stopped working, and lo and behold... it is back. How can this be?

RD

Me too! I had actually emailed TomTom support this morning about the 8.301 update disabling Operate My Go. Once I saw the note above I reconnected - and, without any extra updates being shown, OMG works!

Very strange - when OMG stopped working (yesterday for me), I tried all manner on reboots etc etc. And then today it "just works".

AGB

Reading a post at Pocket GPS World however the 8.301 Operate My Go is limited.

Hmmmm - similar problems here. Though in my case both the postcode in Navigate to, and the Add Location to Favorites in Quick Menu work fine.......

AGB

TomTom support mailed me this morning, suggesting that the problem is not in the 8.301 device operating system, but in TomTom Home, which is only updated to link with new device software *after* the device software is released.....

They suggest "waiting a few days" until TomTom Home is itself fully updated.

AGB

Ask a Question