deleting route

TomTom Model(s)
go 930
I just bought a go 930. I had the same trouble others have had installing the remote battery - took three techs at Best Buy to figure it out.

Now I have installed several routes in the 930, and want to remove one of them from the list just to get rid of clutter. I cannot find any way to delete a single route.

There is an option to delete all routes!

I would be glad of some help.

make sure you have all your menus enabled.
You can go to preferences and enable them.
The 'Clear Route' button will be in the 3rd Main page, top right button.

I just bought a go 930.

Now I have installed several routes in the 930, and want to remove one of them from the list just to get rid of clutter. I cannot find any way to delete a single route.

Do you mean "Recent destinations"?
If yes, it is an all or none option.
Favorites have a 48 entry buffer so, after the 28th entry they will roll over.

One of the first things to do is to create a new POI group.
Change preferences >
Next screen >
Manage POIs >
Add POI category.
Give it a name (something with a will get it to the top of your POI categories). >
OK >
select a marker (optional) >
double click or wait and a new POI category has been created.

To enter POIs,
Change preferences >
Next screen >
Manage POIs >
Add POI >
double click on category and now select addresses as in "Navigate to" or pick one of the Favorites or Recent destinations.

Now you can delete the latter or leave them until they roll over.

Last edited:
I just bought a go 930. I had the same trouble others have had installing the remote battery - took three techs at Best Buy to figure it out.

There is an option to delete all routes!

I would be glad of some help.

So sorry but there is no way to delete just one. In order to delete one you must delete all. Why tomtom made it this way is beyond me maybe they new there were some cheating SOB's out there who would delete there lovers addy out of there tomtom's. sorry your stuck with the addy's in there unless you want to delete them all. What you can do is put the ones you want to keep into your favorites and then delete the most recent destinations. That is the only way to go about it I hope this helps ya. :)

Ask a Question