x20 models + firmware 7.4 + Voice Recognition

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
Go 50; Go 520
I have now seen at least four posters with either a 720 or 920 who were offered a new firmware download of 7.4 (something) and, after installing, found that Voice Recognition no longer works.

So, my question is whether anybody who did dl the new firmware still has VR working?

I hope the updated firmwire will not remove this feature as they removed the line out handsfree tweak.

Crap... I updated my firmware last night to 7.480, one thing i noticed it continually prompts to agree with license once I doc it into the car using Proclip doc. This seems to be sproradic.

Some file not found error once- has not re-occured. Voice Recording still works for me, or at least I get the screen prompts.

Was this the firmware version in questions i.e. 7.480 specifically?

Thanks

Crap... I updated my firmware last night to 7.480, one thing i noticed it continually prompts to agree with license once I doc it into the car using Proclip doc. This seems to be sproradic.

Some file not found error once- has not re-occured. Voice Recording still works for me, or at least I get the screen prompts.

Was this the firmware version in questions i.e. 7.480 specifically?

Thanks

Yep, that's the one.

Ask a Question