Wireless Data Connection

Why am I able to pair my BB Storm with my TomTom Go 730 with no issues as far as making and receiving calls. But can't set up wireless data connection?

Does anyone else have this issue or know the inputs for the manual settings? I am on the Telus network in Canada. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I have already spoken to TomTom customer support and they were NO help what so ever.:confused::confused:

Thanks,:)

So no Ideas anyone? Moderators could you possibly shed some light on this issue. This was one of the main reasons I bought this particular model!

Does your Blackberry support the Bluetooth DUN profile?

If not then you have found the problem as without this connection service the TomTom system won't work, it might be time to consider a different phone just for the data connection if this is important but then you lose the Handsfree for the main phone number unless you can get DUN added to the BB phone (not easy) - Mike

The Blackberry Storm does support bluetooth DUN, Although it could have been disabled by Telus.

Try this, as it worked for one member here on Telus:

first, use the phone to go to "whatismyip.com" and find our your phone's address.

Then when attempting a data connection, try these settings:
access point - "Whatever"
username - "leave blank"
password - "leave blank"
ip address - the ip from whatismyip.com
dns - 208.67.222.222
dial # - "leave blank"
login script - ATDTS=2

Ask a Question