wireless data connection

I have a go 730 and samsung sph-m320 the provider is solo. Tom Tom activates the phone and the phone successfully pairs to the Tom Tom : However the wireless data connection can not be made automatically.
I need to do it manualy. I need wireless data connection for dummies. Any help is greatly apprieciated.

First, go to "manage my GO" in HOME, and then "items on computer", and remove "wireless connection settings". Then go to "update my GO", and you should be able to download "wireless connection settings" version 15.

Then try setting up wireless data again. It should give you the option to choose a country and a carrier. See if Bell Mobility (which owns Solo Mobile) is on the list and choose it.

wireless connection

I removed connection settings from device and computer. updated device still no bell or solo in the provider list. ONLY rogers, fido I need the settings. I have to put them in manualy.

Thanks for your help : Gary

I removed connection settings from device and computer. updated device still no bell or solo in the provider list. ONLY rogers, fido I need the settings. I have to put them in manualy.

Thanks for your help : Gary

See steps 5-15 here. Be aware that PLUS traffic appears to give no info in Canada, you'd need to use the FM antenna for traffic.

Select "Other" as phone model
6-Select Other as Country
7-configure manually: YES
8-Access point name: Bell(or anything)
9-User name: Leave blank
10-Password: leave blank
11-DHCP adress: Automatic
12-DNS: Automatic
13-Dial: #777 (remove the *99#)
14-Connection script: Leave blank
15-Answer the last 2 questions as you wish.

See if the above works.

These settings partialy work. I can call out everything is ok. :however on incoming calls The TT connects to the phone, but there is no voice communication. The incoming line stays open with no voice. I turned the TT off, and voice communication opened up between the phone and the incoming line. I turned my phone off, and call was disconnected.

Ask a Question