Windshield Mount.

TomTom Model(s)
I have a question about my windshield mount for my TomTomGo 910.

When I secure the suction cup on the windshield and connect my unit. It stays level, then after a few blocks of bumps and road surface, the unit and the mount just kind of dips down and the screen is about the face downwards.

It seems the ball joint is about to loost or sth.

Any input is welcome!

Mount

I have a question about my windshield mount for my TomTomGo 910.

When I secure the suction cup on the windshield and connect my unit. It stays level, then after a few blocks of bumps and road surface, the unit and the mount just kind of dips down and the screen is about the face downwards.

It seems the ball joint is about to loost or sth.

Any input is welcome!

Hi the problem should be that you think you have turnrd the know all the way but you didn't keep turning a bit more to the lockd position. It happens to me too just make sure it's in the locked position.

Yes, make sure you hear the second click, which means it's locked into place.

Hello and welcome. You need to lock it by turning to the 2nd position.
Look at my signature that will link you to a video clip on how it's done. It's the 4th out of 5 link in my signature.

Hello and welcome. You need to lock it by turning to the 2nd position.
Look at my signature that will link you to a video clip on how it's done. It's the 4th out of 5 link in my signature.
Pedro, have looked at the link. Does that mean that to raise the arm a bit I should first turn the suction dial to position one? I have been very happy with the relatively heavy 910 staying put and not dipping but I would like to tip the bottom a bit toward me without breaking the support or loosening the ball joint.

I have the device near the left window edge where there's no curved glass and hate to change the position. It's closer to me there than in the center of the wind shield although the cable snakes a little farther.

I would say no. I set the position I want the mount to face before I set the mount to the first position lock.

Ask a Question