Will I see improvement in Ver. 8.15?

I have a XL and I saw last night I am running 7.14 will I see dramatic changes in the 8.15 living in ontario canada?

I do not believe there was a map version 7.14 for any model. To see your map version installed, tap the satellite bars and the next screen shows the FIRMWARE version. Tap the version number and the next screen shows the MAP version and build number.

Are you indeed being offered the 8.15 map for your model? (Unless you have Navcore 8.x installed on your unit, you won't be offered any v8 maps).

Finally, even if you ARE offered a 8.15 map, I don't know whether there is any great improvement over what map version you really do have. Mind you, if your map is an old version (7.x something), maybe the roads around where you travel may justify the cost of getting the 8.15

Remember, Advanced Lane Guidance and Reality View (the static images for some exits) do NOT appear at all for Canada in either 8.10 or 8.15 :mad:

Ask a Question