Whole Food Market (US and Canada)

I wasn't sure if this was food or not, but.

I just finished a POI for Whole Foods that includes US and Canadian locations, but not the UK. It was built from their website and is accurate as of today. It includes phone numbers, and store hours, where the info will fit on the tag.

As with all my other POI's, now that I've discovered that you can attach files, I've updated this post.

Attachments

• Whole_Foods_5.22.07.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,259
Last edited:
Just a heads up... some of the hours are wrong. Any store in MA, RI, CT, ME, (and soon to be NH) will have hours of 8am-10pm daily.

EDIT: And if it helps, the store listed as Route 9 Russell Street, Hadley, MA is located at 327 if you'd like the actual address.

EDIT: Another update. Should have done this before...attached updated version. This has the store hours corrections for the above mentioned states, added street address to Hadley, MA, and added the new store in Cranston, RI, opening on Oct 24, 2007 (no phone number available yet).

Attachments

• Whole_Foods_9.15.07.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
POI Whole Food

Good morning and thanks for the great work.

I just loaded the extracted files onto my Tomtom One 3rd. When I search for Whole Foods stores where I now there is one such as Houston, TX, I get no hits. However if I look on my GPS to see what categories of POI's that are there, I see Whole Foods checked. I also downloaded and installed Trader Joes and that work just fine by searching for POI.

2 questions.
Why do you have 2 .bmp files in your folder?

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Pedman

Too bad it seems freakish hasn't been active on the forums.

As there are a couple Whole Foods in my area, and they are the best place to get certain items, I figured I'd add this to my current tool I use to generate POI DBs from company websites.

I hope freakish doesn't mind I borrowed the BMP from his DB.

Attachments

• Whole Foods.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 386

Ask a Question