What voices are your favorites?

Ah... good thinking (and thanks for saving me having to look it up...)

I'm beginning to realise how important it is to keep an old knackerd NAV2 model, just so you can still access Home for other people!

I've never managed to decipher URLs for Home's "real" voice downloads, but if no-one else can find it for you, I've got local copies I could send.

________
Could you also direct me to the ATC voice? I have tried to find this voice all over "Home" and it simply does not come up. I really enjoy it on my old XL.

Thank you

Hi Holding Pattern...
I'm at work at the moment, but when I get home, I'll sort the old ATC voices out for you.
We are on new forum software now, so I'm not sure whether you can PM me or not when you have only made a few posts... If you can, then send me a PM (by clicking on my user name) with your email address.
Otherwise I'll try to find it via the admin route, but (again) I'll wait until I get home.

@holding pattern.
I've just sent the two sets of ATC voices to the email address you sent to my profile page. I'll delete your message from there now, as it's open to public view.

Let us know how you get on with them.

Hi, to any moderator.
I need some help please, I've been trying to find the ATC voice for a month now and don't seem to be having any luck. if anyone could please email me the voice files, I would very much appreciate it. the reason I'm trying to find it again is I had it on my old device which my daughter decided to test its water resistant and have no way to recover it, I really need these ATC voices back because its the only one I can clearly understand and make out with my hearing aids.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, to any moderator.
I need some help please, I've been trying to find the ATC voice for a month now and don't seem to be having any luck. if anyone could please email me the voice files, I would very much appreciate it. the reason I'm trying to find it again is I had it on my old device which my daughter decided to test its water resistant and have no way to recover it, I really need these ATC voices back because its the only one I can clearly understand and make out with my hearing aids.

Thank you in advance.

Send me your preferred email address in a private message and I'll send you the files.

To send me that message, click on the "firework" picture on any of my posts and select "Start a conversation"

Ask a Question