Walmart POI not searchable

Discussion in 'Shops' started by jasperleong, Jul 6, 2007.

1. jasperleong

jasperleong

I just downloaded Walmart POI and I am using TTN6, when I browse the map and try to find a POI, search any category, within 30 miles but it still won't show Walmart location, I have to go to Walmart category instead. Why I can't just search for the word Walmart in any category search format?

Any help is appreciated!

jasperleong, Jul 6, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. jasperleong

lec510

TomTom Model(s):
    Go 510
    I don't have that problem.
    Check the POI again (both ways), maybe that location doesn't contain the search keyword , 'Wal-mart', 'Walmart' ... I use only 'Wal'). Lot of POI contains only the street address or something like 'Located to block' ...

lec510, Jul 6, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. jasperleong

jasperleong

Thanks for the help, you are right, it is not showing walmart first, but the street address at front...

I also found another problem after I unzipped more than 20 customs POI into the TT6, and found that the map is slower than before, looks like the system takes a lot of memory in order to display the POI picture and caused the sluggish map movement, I didn't have problem before unzipped them.

jasperleong, Jul 6, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question